Clear cache in the web browser
Web browser's cache helps the website load faster as it contains for example, the image files from the previous visits. However, in some cases you need to clear the cache in the web browser in order to see the changes made in your website.
Below you will find the steps of clearing cache in various web browsers:
1) Google Chrome
1. Click on the Google Chrome menu icon in the top right corner.
2. Select More tools and go to Clear browsing data.
3. Select the types of information that you want to remove and you can also select the period in this window
4. Finally click on Clear browsing data.
1. Go to the Safari menu.
2. Click on Clear history and select the period.
3. Finally click on Clear history.
1. Go to the Opera main menu, select More tools and then Clear browsing data.
2. Select the period and the items you want to remove from the web browser.
3. Finally click on Clear browsing data.
1. Go to the Menu icon and select Preferences.
2. Click on Advanced and then the Network tab.
3. Click on Clear now in the Cached web content section.
5) Internet Explorer
1. Go to Settings and then Internet options.
2. Go to the Browsing history section, click on Delete.
3. Select the items you want to remove from your web browser.
The above tutorials are for reference only, the steps may vary in different web browser versions.