In almost all the templates that have a text editor you can create a hyperlink to another website and here is how you do it.
- We will use the template TEXT for this example:
- Click in the text editor and add your text.
- Highlight the text that you want to use as a link
- Click on the link symbol in the text editor and a link box will appear
- Add the website address in the URL box, "link type" should be URL
- Click on OK and you are done.
Now you have a hyperlink on your website that can take you to any website that you want.
Create a hyperlink on your website
SEO & Marketing
Thank you, your message has been sent