A, B and C panel
A, B and C panel are the admin panel settings that display to the right of your screen and allow you to edit your website.
- Click on the Portfoliobox logo in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and the A panel will appear (if you are logged in but don't see the menu.)
- The A panel contains two tabs: the Content and Settings.
- The Content tab displays some settings for you to edit the content of your site (create a page, edit an existing page, choose a layout, edit the colors & fonts, etc.).
- The Settings tab displays settings for you to administrate your site (site title, site description, account settings, social media, e-commerce, etc.).
- To minimize the A panel click on the double arrow on the upper right corner of the A panel.
- To close the A panel click on the small circle (turns in to X when you hover with your mouse pointer over it) on the upper left corner of the A panel.
- Displays sub-settings for A panel.
- Displays sub-settings for A or B panel.
SEO & Marketing
Thank you, your message has been sent