We've been busy fine-tuning the admin panel and improving the usability. Here is what's new:
• The template selector under Create page was rejuvenated.
• The Pro templates are now marked with a lock icon that is open is you are a Pro user and locked if you are a free one.
• Each slider is displaying the pixel value for text size, letter spacing, line height and image margins.
• Images are automatically rotated if the orientation is wrong when uploading.
• You can fill in your contact information under Billing, if you want them to display on your invoice.
• Gallery description Pre-styled is hidden if not available for the template.
• Page description is called Text and image description is called Description
We've also fixed some bugs:
• Social media → Links: when the switch is OFF, it only turns off social media links and not the entire icon set.
• Scrolling the gallery description in Horizontal Native is now back to normal.
• Service: the Circle template was displaying square images instead of round ones. It's now fixed!
• Footer now displays in Horizontal Native.
• Footer size: on some template, the footer did not have any size set and was as wide as the screen. It's now fixed.
• Image viewer Lightbox displays properly.
• Instagram & Flickr Grid templates now display the images.
• Slideshow → Thumbs Right: the images are now centered.
• The top margins have been fine tuned. The rendering was awkward on large screens.