How to add a text block
Text block is a content block that allows you to add text, tables, images and links. To add a text block, you can:
- Click on the Three DotsIcon that is in the top right corner of the text editor. A drop down menu would appear.
- Select Text.
- An empty text block would be added directly to the text editor.
- Double click on the text block you just added and start adding your content.
- When you finished your editing, don't forget to save the changes properly by clicking outside the text editor until you see its borders flash blue.
How to style the text
It is recommended to style your text using the settings under Colours & fonts and to apply this style using the dropdown menu:
However, you can also edit specific section of text, like one individual word in a sentence, by using the other settings available in the toolbar: size, color, bold, italic, underline, etc.
NB! The size and color settings of the toolbar will override the size and color settings chosen under Colours & fonts.
Adding an image to a text block
Apart from text, you can add images to a text block. To do that:
- Double click in the text block, a tools bar would appear.
- Click on the Image icon and go to the Upload tab.
- Click on Choose File and select the image file from your computer hard drive.
- Then click on Send it to the Server.
- When the upload process is complete, you would see a pop up "The image is saved".
- Finally click on OK to save the changes.