The best educational institutions where you can be taught to perform your creative work professionally are the world's best art schools. There you will be shown the small details that are important for any creative work that you might not even know about.
There are many professional art schools and universities that provide perspective and allow working with the best teachers - experts in their field, who have a high international rating.
This will give you invaluable experience.
The world's best universities offer different directions and specialties. After you complete the training, a great career awaits you. These universities have the latest equipment and expensive quality materials.
Also, there is very developed teaching of art in electronic forms, such as photography or 3D modeling.
A huge plus of these art universities is that they will not leave you without a job. At least after graduation, you will receive recommendations and advice on where to get a job, and perhaps, you will be noticed by well-known employers in the field of art and offer cooperation.
It is also good that you are allowed to undergo practice and internship during the training while continuing to receive education but already replenish your experience.
In these schools, you will always draw inspiration, ideas and implement them with high-quality material on modern equipment under the guidance of world teachers.
The best art schools in the world
Below is a list of the French best art schools in the world that will teach you everything you need and give you a chance for a successful career in France:
- National Higher School of Industrial Production - Les Ateliers (ENSCI - Les Ateliers), Paris. The school is located in the heart of Paris and offers students an in-depth program in industrial design, which consists of a general part and a narrow specialization. ENSCI - Les Ateliers is equipped with modern studios and tools for creative work. Teaching at the school is based on implementing practical projects and an individual approach to each student.
- École Nationale Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs (ENSAD), Paris. The State Graduate School of Arts and Crafts, founded in the 18th century, has an international reputation for creative education. The school has just over 700 students, they are offered programs in French and English, as well as options for part-time studies and internships abroad.
- École Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts, Paris. The Paris School of Fine Arts is another legendary educational institution for creative students. They take a full course of fine arts in old classrooms, are inspired by the world's best masterpieces and the example of contemporary artists who work there.
Where else to study art and design in France?
- Université Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne, Paris
- Sorbonne University, Paris
- University of Limoges, Limoges
- L'École De Design Nantes Atlantique, Nantes
- Strategic School of Design, Lyon
The best art schools in Korea
- Seoul National University, Seoul. Students can study design and crafts at the University College of Fine Arts, oriental and traditional arts, sculpture and painting. In addition to the classics, the college also offers more modern disciplines such as media design and art management. Practice is an important part of the educational process in college.
- Korea National University of the Arts, Seoul. Korea National University of the Arts (K-ARTS) is an important center for developing Korean arts and consists of schools of music, drama, film, television and multimedia, dance, visual arts, Korean traditional arts, and humanities. The university is renowned for its extensive international collaboration that allows students to study exchange and internship around the world, while K-ARTS is also committed to the important work of supporting and preserving Korean traditional arts and culture.
Where else to study art and design in Korea?
- Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU), Seoul and Suwon
- Chung-Ang University (CAU), Seoul and Anseong
- Ewha Womans University, Seoul
- Hanyang University, Seoul and Anseong
- Korea University, Seoul
The best art university in Germany
- Universität der Künste Berlin (UdK Berlin). The Berlin University of the Arts is the best creative university in Germany and the largest state art university in Berlin and throughout the country. The uniqueness of UdK Berlin lies in the fact that this university combines a variety of creative subject areas. It consists of the College of Fine Arts, the College of Music, the College of Architecture, Media and Design, the Dance Center, the College of Performing Arts and the Berlin Jazz Institute.
- Bauhaus-Universität Weimar. The university plays an important role in the development of contemporary German art and design. More than 40 study programs are available to students in the fields of fine arts, design, visual communications, media, architecture and urbanism.
- Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin). TU Berlin is a huge university, teaching over 35,000 students from different countries and offering them over 100 programs in German and English. At the university you can study design, architecture and urbanism, art history and cultural studies. Since TU Berlin is focused on technical and applied education, there are ample opportunities for students of the university for practical work and internships in partner companies in Germany and abroad.
Where else to study art and design in Germany?
- School of Art and Design Berlin Weissensee (KHB)
- University of the Arts Bremen
- Academy of Media Arts Cologne
- Dresden Academy of Fine Arts
- Hochschule für Bildende Künste Hamburg
Good art schools in China
- Tongji University, Shanghai. Tongji University is the most important center for creative and design education in China and is ranked 13th in the world in art and design. The university has a separate College of Design and Innovation, whose programs combine the traditional Asian vision with modern technology and innovative solutions. Creative students also study at the College of Arts and Media, which offers visual arts, crafts, performing arts, media, applied design, and advertising programs.
- Tsinghua University, Beijing. This university can easily compete with the famous American MIT! Academy students can specialize in textile and fashion design, industrial design, crafts and ceramics, visual arts, advertising design, sculpture, contemporary art, and art history. Thanks to the international connections of the academy, students can also partially receive exchange education at universities in Europe and America.
Where else to study art and design in China?
- Peking University, Beijing
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai
- Zhejiang University, Hangzhou
- Beijing Film Academy, Beijing
- Shanghai Institute of Visual Arts, Shanghai
How to choose the right art institute
Choosing an art institute can be tricky as there are so many choices.
There are also many factors to consider here, the first of which is location. When choosing, you must decide for yourself whether you are ready to leave your native place and study abroad.
It is also worth it because many art schools require a specific knowledge base or even college graduation for admission. Pay attention to modern schools, as this is where new equipment, modern teachers and good material will be. Also, study the location around the school, if there are good hostels nearby, houses for renting an apartment for the period of study, if the area is good there, etc.
Well, of course, consider the tuition fees, as in the best world schools they will be appropriate.