Log in with your email address
You can log into your site from portfoliobox.net/login using the email address and password connected to your account. If you have multiple Portfoliobox sites, you’ll learn how to log into the correct one.
- Go to Login.
- Enter the email address you used to sign up for your site, and click Enter.
NB! If you used Facebook to create your account, see the section below. Log in with Facebook.
- If you only have one site, it will display automatically. If you have several sites, please select it from the dropdown list.
- Fill in your password and click on Login.
If you don't manually log out of your account, you'll stay logged into your account, every time you visit Login. If you're inactive, you'll stay logged in for up to 15 days unless you clear the cache of your browser, which logs you out automatically.
Login in with Facebook
We no longer support Facebook login. If you used to login with Facebook, you will be asked to create a password upon next login.
- If you see the Wrong Password message, you can do the following:
- Check if your Caps Lock key is enable - this could be the reason why the password you entered is incorrect.
- If you are not sure if the password you entered is correct, you can always request a new password. To request a new password, first enter your registered email address on the login page. Select the site that you would like to log into from the drop down list (If you have more than one Portfoliobox website). Then click on Forgot your password? to request a password reset link. The password reset link will be sent to your registered email address.
- If you forgot your password, you can follow step 2 above to reset your password.
- If you still having trouble accessing to your account, you can contact our support team via email@example.com.