In addition to the PayPal and invoice, your store is now equipped with a new payment method allowing your customers to pay with credit card directly on your site: Stripe.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• First, register an account at Stripe.
• In Portfoliobox, go to E-commerce → Settings → Payment.
• Choose Stripe under Payment method.
• Click on Connect next to Stripe Account. You will be redirected to a Stripe page to fill in some information.
• Once the form is filled in, click on Authorize access to this account.
• You will be redirected to your Portfoliobox admin and your E-commerce will be linked to Stripe payment system.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
WHICH CURRENCIES AND COUNTRIES ARE AVAILABLE ?
With Portfoliobox, you can choose to charge in AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, FT, GPD, HKD, ILS, JPY, MXN, NOK, NZD, PHP, PLN, SEK, SGD, TWD, THB, USD. Visit Stripe and PayPal to see if your country is supported.
Our support team is available by email and chat and usually responds within a day.