Adobe Lightroom is a software built for photographers to organize, edit and share their images. The integration of Lightroom allow you to export your images directly to your Portfoliobox account. To be able to use the plug-in on your admin panel, you need to have a Pro Plus account's subscription.
Download the plug-in
Start by downloading the Lightroom plug-in.
Install the Plug-in
- Login on your Lightroom application.
- Select File → Plug-in Manager.
- Click on Add in the new window.
- Locate the Plug-in that you have just downloaded, and click on Add Plug-in → Finish.
Export your images
You first you need to connect your Portfoliobox account to Lightroom:
- Select Export.
- A new tab should prompt, click on Login to log in on your Portfoliobox account.
- Enter your email address then click on Search.
- In the drop-down menu below Site Title, select your site and enter your password.
- Once done, select Get Account and click on Save.
Export your images to your image library
- In Lightroom, select the image(s) that you want to add.
- Click on Export, the export tab settings should prompt, click on Export again.
- A notification confirms that the upload was successfully completed. Your images can be found in your image library.
Export your images to a Client Gallery
You can also add the images to an existing client gallery or a new one.
- In Lightroom select the images you want to add.
- Click on Export.
- Lightroom Export Settings should prompt, enter your new Client Gallery Name in the textbox provided and click on Create New.
- You can now select the newly created client gallery in the drop-down menu below Select From Existing Client Galleries.
- Click on Export once done. A notification confirms that the upload was successfully completed.