The European Union is introducing a new data protection regulation the 25th of May 2018. Portfoliobox protects your security, privacy and copyrights. The data you add is used to host your website.
Portfoliobox complies with the following basic principles:
- No personal data are collected or processed without a legal basis;
- Personal data must be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
- Personal data must not be processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes;
- Personal data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- The personal data collected must not be processed if they are too old to be relevant for the initial purposes;
- Personal data shall be correct and kept up to date;
- Personal data must not be stored for longer than is necessary;
- Personal data shall be protected, including against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against loss, destruction or damage.
Incoming emails, chat and communication via Social mediaIf you send emails or in other ways communicate with Portfoliobox the message will be saved in our system. We are of course striving to protect any personal data that is included in the messages, and we follow the general principles of the data protection regulation in all communication platforms. However, if it can be avoided, please don't send sensitive data to us via email.
Find CreativesFind Creatives is a service that connects creatives with customers. Members create a profile and complete it with the amount of personal data they see fit.
Other sub-services are included in Find Creatives. These may have their own names, brands and domains. It is clearly stated in these sub-services that they belong to Find Creatives.
Contact usPlease contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or complaints regarding the use of your data.