Table of Contents
By using Elfsight.com, you can add special widgets to your pages to enhance user experience and help you in interacting with your users.
For example, you can add a newsletter pop-up widget that will prompt users on your site to subscribe to your newsletter. You can add Google reviews, your Instagram feed, Before/After slider or a countdown timer. There are over 80 apps available at Elfsight.com.
1. Get the ID from Elfsight
In this example we will show you how to add newsletter pop-up to your site.
- Create an account at Elfsight.
- Select the widget Subscription Form to open its properties, or any other widget that you want to add.
- Follow the instructions and save.
- Click on Add to website.
A new window will pop up with the code that you need to insert on your Portfoliobox site.
Copy the string inside quotation marks highlighted in blue on screenshot below, without quotation marks.
2. Add an Elfsight element on your Portfoliobox site
Your Elfsight element will be added below an existing element on your portfolio.
- Right-click on an element.
- In the Context menu, click Add Element Below.
- Go down to Embed.
- Choose Elfsight.
The element is added but is empty. You now need to paste the Elfsight ID.
3. Paste the Elfsight ID
- Right click on your Efsight element.
- Choose Change content.
- Paste the ID code. Ex: elfsight-app-AAAAaA-aaA-aAaA-AAAA-AaAA-AAaaAaAAAAAA
- Click Save.
To test if the widget is working, either visit your online portfolio or refresh your admin panel.