You can upload, and sell digital files in your portfolio: ebooks, audio files, tutorials, Lightroom presets, character designs, Photoshop brushes, textures, zip files, or other digital downloads.
There are two ways to sell a digital product on your website: as a digital product in your store or by adding a Checkout button to any page. In both cases, the link will be emailed to the customer when the checkout is completed. The link will be valid for 3 days.
Add a Digital Product in Your Store
If you sell a lot of digital assets, we recommend selling them as products in your store. Create a product and link it to a digital asset from your Library.
1. Upload your digital file in your Library
You should start by uploading your digital file in your Library.
2. Create your product
- Go to Your Libraries
- Click on Products
- Click on Add New Product
- Create your product
- Add a product Title & Subtitle
- Add a price
- Add a product description
- Upload images
3. Set your product as a Digital Product
This step consists of connecting your product to a digital asset from your Library. On your product page:
- Click on Edit product
- Click on Product Settings
- Select Digital Download
- Click the toggle button to enable digital download
- Select the asset you want to link to the product