Adding a link to your content allows pointing to another location — both inside your website and outside.
Adding a button to your content
A button can be added to a page using the Add Element Below option.
- Right click on an element on your site
- Click on Add element below
- Under Links, choose Button.
Once an element is added, follow the instructions to add a link:
- Right-click on a button element.
- In the Context Menu, click Change Content.
- Click on the Link to.
- Select the link type (for example, One Of Your Pages or External).
- Configure the link and confirm the changes.
- Click Done to save the changes.
Styling your button
You can change the way your button looks like and edit borders, background, size, colour, or add animation.
- Right-click on your button.
- Click on Styles.
Under the font tab, you can edit the text of the button: font, size, colour, letter spacing, weight, etc.
You can even edit the hover effect of the button: Text colour, background colour and text decoration (Underline, Overline, Linethrough)
Background & Borders
Under the Background & Borders tab, you can manage the tickness of the border, its colour, its radius and the background colour of the button.
Under the Margins tab, you can add margin top and margin bottom to the button.
Under the Animations tab, you can add animation to your button. There are plenty of animations to choose from. We suggest that you play with the different animation and try them out until your find the perfect one.
Under the Mobile Styles tab, you can deal with the look of your button on mobile devices.