Table of Contents
You can embed videos on various sections of your website. Embedding Vimeo videos gives some extra possibilities. With a Vimeo video you can hide controls, configure autoplay, disable sound in your video, enable looping and set the display mode to Cover or Contain.
In order to open the customization window:
- Open your Gallery page
- Hover your mouse over gallery images and click on the Edit Images button
- Go to Styles
- Select the Video option
- Configure your video and reload the page.
Styles > Video:
NB! If you haven't uploaded your video yet, you can check the following article for detailed instructions.
To hide controls, you can use the Player customization option on Vimeo. Please note, the Player customization is unlocked starting from Pro subscription plan on Vimeo.
In order to customize or hide your controls:
- Hide controls on your page. You can check instructions above to find this option.
- Visit vimeo.com and log into your account
- Click on the Videos option located on the left side of the screen
- A list of uploaded videos will appear. Click on the three dots near your video and select option Embed
- Click on the Player customization option on the right side of the screen
- Configure your video and click Save.
Please note, it can take about 10-15 minutes for changes to become effective.
Videos tab on Vimeo:
Hiding controls using Player customization: