New design for forms
Contact forms, Check out forms for your e-shop, Comment forms for your Blog and Client Galleries have got an updated design. No more inner shadow background and the text fields expand when in focus.
- 24 new animations were added to the lists.
- Some animations were removed. They will keep on working if you have them selected on some elements.
- Animations now work every time a section scrolls into view. If you scroll down to the end of the page, then scroll up again, all animations will run again.
- New hover animations for links elements.
- New animations for Gallery where the images can zoom, slide or fade in from different directions.
New: Target for external links
You can now choose a target for external link: Open in a new window or Open in the same window.
Update of the cookie message
The cookie message on your website now lets your visitor choose which type of cookies they want to allow: Allow All, Allow Necessary or Leave Website. Read more about cookie message.
Sections can be renamed
You can now rename sections when you reorder them. Click on Edit Section, then on Reoder section. You can now give a title to the section. This title is not visible on your live website, only in the admin panel.
New Shop features
- The pop up "Added to cart" has been updated.
- Categories can be sorted.
- Fields can be hidden from the checkout under Store Settings → General. For example: "State" can be hidden if it's not relevant for your business. Note! The field Country is mandatory for the checkout so it will display even if you choose to hide it.
- A new checkbox "Subscribe to news" is added at checkout. It allows you to manually collect email addresses for your newsletter.
- A message box was added at checkout. Your customers can now leave you a message at the checkout.
Update: Shop checkout
We have updated the checkout experience of your shop. Here is what's new:
- The layout of the checkout pop up has been updated.
- Country, State and City are automatically selected based on your customer's location.
- The layout of the credit card payment and Paypal payment have been updated.
- Invoice is now payment method and the invoice procedure is updated. You can add:
- payment instructions that will be visible on the invoice
- a due date
- a checkout message that will be visible on screen right after the order has been completed
- The style of the email invoice is updated. It is now sent with the shop owner's name, to avoid any confusion.
- The invoice is available for translation from Settings → Translation.
New: Categories for elements
We improved the interface and sorted the elements into categories. It is now easier to find and understand the available elements. Check out the categories.
Default Styles have been removed from Settings. It has now its own button in the main menu, at the top of the admin panel, in between Your libraries and Settings. The pop up is larger and improved.
The style-editor for individual elements was also improved. Colors & Font, Size, Margins & Positions, Animations and Style in mobile, are now gathered under one single tab Styles.
You can now set fields mandatory in contact forms.
New link selector
You can now link to a phone number in the link selector.
New: Header 2 and Header 3 implemented
Use headers to organise the content on your page with our 3 levels of heade: Header 1, Header 2, and Header 3. All headers elements have a respective HTML tag h1, h2 or h3 and are good for SEO.
New integration: Picktime and Resurva
New duplicate for product variants
It is now possible to duplicate the variants of a product to another product. The duplicated variants will replace the existing ones.
New social media icons & new integration
New social media icon: Vimeo.
The new Calendly integration allows you to embed your Calendly booking calendar into your online portfolio. Add Element below → Embed → Calendly.
Unpublished pages easier to identify
Unpublished pages are now clearly identified in the page list.
You can now add sections to products. The discounts are improved for your e-shop, allowing you to create discounts like: Buy 3, pay for 2, Get $10 OFF on orders above $100, Get 20% off with a code, or Free shipping for orders above $50.
New Typeform integration
The new Typeform integration allows you to embed forms from Typeform. Add Element below → Embed → Typeform.
New social media icon: Discord.
Style update & New way to cancel subscription
Colour picker now saves the most recent colours automatically (black, white and transparent are fixed colours).
You can now cancel your subscription in your admin panel: Settings → Subscriptions.
The cart icon for your shop was removed from the menu. It is now visible above the menu. It can be styled like other elements.
Mobile styles & Menu updates
- Default styles for Mobile elements, Menu Icon position & color, and number of images in Galleries.
- You can now choose how the hidden menu displays: cover, left or right. Find it under Edit Menu → Size, Margins & Positions.
- New position for all menu templates: choose between default or fixed. Find it under Edit Menu → Size, Margins & Positions.
- 6 new menu templates in the hidden category.
Possibility to edit sizes with input.
- BuyMeACoffee, SketchFab, ShapeSpark, PayPal Donate were added in Add Element below → Embed.
- New Social media icons were implemented. Icons have been updated so that we easily can add new icons. Just get in touch with us if the icon you're looking for is missing. Note: The square icon type is no longer available.
Image description update & new link
The image description has its own Text Editor.
The link-selector now has links to your Products.
New way to create a shop and a blog
Shop and blog have been moved from separate pages to normal pages. That means that you can now create products from Create page → Products. Just like any other pages. Please watch this video to learn more.
Update: Site title included in email sent by our system
Emails sent from our system to your customers (for e-shop and client pages) include your site title in the sender field. For example, if your site title your name Maria Johns, emails will be sent from "Maria Johns <firstname.lastname@example.org>".
New font and New Product Templates
- 4 new Product templates: Dynamic grid, Golden Ratio, Square Ratio and Portrait. These product templates include a lightbox.
- New font: Fanwood Text.
Google Analytics update
Google Analytics 4 properties now use Measurement ID (G-XXXXX) instead of a Tracking ID (UA-XXXXXXX). Both ID now work in the admin panel.
New e-shop update
- A simple footer can be added to the store in the Store settings.
- Images can be added into the Product description and Store description.
- Share buttons on Product page can be removed.
- Image size and margins can be edited in the product page.
New integrations & Update for startpage
- Google Slides & Speaker Deck are implemented. Add Element below → Embed.
- Store and Blog can be set as your startpage.
Update for e-shop & new font
- Product Category UX is simplified. You can now select categories that are already created in the store settings.
- New Print button available at checkout. Your customer can now print their order.
- New font: Lexend Dace.
New gallery templates, New font and font style
- New font weight: Lighter. NB! Not available for all fonts.
- New gallery templates: Skewed, Side to side, Zig Zag and Vertical 2. These templates allow the image description to display in the gallery and not just in the lightbox.
- New fonts: Syncopate, Italiana, Aldrich Font, Actor and Electrolize.
Lightbox update and new social media icons
- Lightbox: New position for description in lightbox: Right, Bottom2, None.
- New social media icons: Map, Steam, Phone, RSS, Reddit.
Release: Duplicate sections & new fonts
Duplicating sections is released.
New fonts: Museo Moderno, Didact Gothic, Share Tech Mono, Jura, Sorts Mill Goudy and Bungee Shade.
New templates and Improved image quality
- Image quality improved for large screens and large image size.
- New Product View template is released: Side to Side.
- New template for Lightbox is released.
New payment option for e-shop and form builder update
- Form builder is updated with Options (multi select).
- Store: Paypal payment is implemented in e-shop.
- Image description is added to blog vertical template.
- Lightbox is added to the blog template Thumbs.
Updates for Gallery client & Store
- Sorting option is implemented for Client Galleries.
- Sorting option is implemented for Products.
- An email is now sent to customers after checkout in the e-shop. You can edit the message under Store → General settings.
Updates for Styles and Blog
"Remove Styles" for Headers and Text is implemented. This removes the Style of these particular elements.
You can now add image in the text field of your blog articles. You can also add Videos from your Image Archive.
E-shop: Inventory tracking
Inventory tracking is implemented in e-shop. You can set a quantity for each product you create. When all products are sold the product is marked as sold out. You can also set a quantity for each variant.
Set the quantity under Product Settings → General Settings.
New integration: Google calendar is implemented
Google calendar integration allows you to embed your Google Calendar into your online portfolio. Add Element below → Embed → Google Calendar.
New: Lightroom plugin
Lightroom plugin is now implemented. It allows you to export your images directly to your Portfoliobox account.
New Cover Templates
A new cover template is emplemented Cover 8.
New Menu Templates
2 menu templates are implemented: Left 3 & Centered 3.
Imprima and Lova Ya Like a Sister are now available in the font list.
New Blog Teaser Templates
Two new blog teasers templates are available: Two One & Dynamic Grid.
Lightbox is implemented in Client Galleries
Client Galleries now has a lightbox. Your clients can view their images