Your admin panel is divided into three panels: A, B and C.
Panel A contains two tabs:
and Settings (Cogwheel)
The Content tab displays:
- New Page: allows you to create a new page.
- Edit This Page / Close: allows you to edit the page you're currently viewing or close panels B and C.
- Your Content: contains your site's Start page, your Site menu as well as a list of all the Pages you created.
- Design: allows you to control various elements of your site's design, like the Menu template, your Logo or the Colors & fonts.
- Eye Icon: allows you to minimise the admin panel to preview your site. (Tips! you can press Esc on your keyboard to minimise the admin panel.)
- Publish: this area shows you how to publish your site on various social media channels.
- Support Icon: redirects you to our contact page.
The Settings tab displays all the settings of your site:
- Settings: General settings, Analytics, Language and SEO settings.
- Social Media: allows you to activate social media links, share buttons, follow button and RSS feed.
- E-commerce: settings & E-commerce orders
- Messages: allows you to see all messages received on your site (contact form, guestbook, blog comments and followers).
- Billing: Account settings, Billing information, Transactions.
- Marketing: a list of marketing guides and ideas.
- Language: allows you to determine the language of your admin panel.
- Logout button: allows you to logout of your admin panel.
Panel B allows you to control the settings of the page you currently view:
- Template: allows you to edit the current page's template.
- Display settings: allows you to edit display settings (e.g. image size and margins, if the page is a gallery). NB! The settings will vary depending on the type of page you edit.
- Image viewer: It allows you to edit the image viewer template. NB! It displays only if the page is gallery.
- Settings: allows you to edit the page settings: Url, Meta description of the page, Password or Unpublish.
- Start page: allows you to set the current page your start page.
- Add to menu: allows you to add/remove the current page from your menu.
Panel C allows you to edit the content of the page you currently view. Its look depends on the type of page (gallery, text, shop, etc.).